Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How To Sky Rocket Your Profits With Twitter

Until Recently I had no idea that twitter could be so profitable. I still don't really understand why so many people are attracted to Twitter and why they want to tweet every thing they do all day long, and more importantly, why other people want to read about it. But the simple fact is... They do! And boy, do they. I just recently started using Twitter to promote my business. What I didn't realize is how much Traffic Twitter would actually bring to my web site. At first I just posted one tweet a day with a URL link at the end of the message that linked to my website. I have a unique hit counter in the back office of my website that tracks hits to my page and it also tells where they originated from. I happened to notice that each time I posted a Tweet, I immediately got 1 or 2 hits to my web page. So I started tweeting several times a day to get more people to look at my business. I thought this was a good way to generate some traffic. Then one day I saw a Tweet from someone else that said "Put Twitter on Auto pilot - Free Trial http://www.tweetadder.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=9758 " So I clicked on the link and downloaded the free trial. It took me a little bit to figure out how to use it but once I did, it was unbelievable. I was able to get a couple hundred new followers and set up a series of tweets that would post automatically throughout the day. I got more hits to my website that day than I had EVER gotten in one day. In fact it was more than I had ever gotten in a whole week. I ended up purchasing the software. Now it was easy, I already had it set up. It cost me $55 but it was the best $55 I ever spent. There are no other charges. It's a one time charge and includes all future software updates and any newer versions that come out later. The best part of all is that this program also gets more followers to my twitter account automatically, which means now instead of 1 or 2 hits each time I post a tweet, I am now getting 7 to 10 hits. I have my tweets scheduled to post about every 10 minutes all day and all night. So if I tweet once every 10 minutes for 24 hours that's 142 tweets a day. times that by an average of 8 hits to my website each time I post a tweet... Oh yea, that's right! Holy cow! The average number of hits keeps increasing because I am also getting more followers. Do you see why I am so excited about this? I don't have to understand what people like about Twitter or why they use it, All I have to know is how it is taking my business to a level it has gone been before. Twitter is a 100% Free service that every one should use in their business. If you want to set it up to run all by itself and make money for you while you sleep, I would highly suggest going to Tweetadder  Download the software, Test it out with the free trial.  Once you try this you will have no problem spending the $55 for life time access to this program and all future upgrades.  Just set it and forget it!

Want to start your own business for free?
A 100% Free Business Opportunity


No comments:

Post a Comment